is a service of Pacific Search Consultants
, a professional search firm in high technology since 1979.
The company began work in speech technology in 1991, when we helped Maureen Govern at Nynex build a team of speech scientists and software engineers to deploy the first voice activated dialing system.
Since then, we have been finding key players for companies such as IBM Research, Microsoft, General Motors/OnStar, Vocollect, Convergys, Viecore, Edify, ScanSoft, Nuance, Unveil, TuVox and others to design and deploy virtually every type of speech application on the market.
These products include interactive voice response systems, voice user interfaces, biometric/authentication applications, multi-modal communications, telematics systems, TTS systems, desktop and dictation applications, and the plethora of related skills needed to “speechify” human-computer interaction.
With over 15,000 career speech professionals in our data base, our recruiting resources encompass the entire spectrum of speech-related backgrounds.
Our recruiting expertise includes such areas as:
- Speech-enabled Applications
- Voice User Interface / Dialog Design
- VoiceXML Programming
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR)
- Core Speech Recognition, Synthesis and Processing
- Human-Computer Interface
- Multi-modal Communications
- Digital Signal Processing
- Telematics / In-Vehicle Systems
- Computational Linguistics
- Ubiquitous Computing / Wearable Computers
- Human Factors Engineering
- Acoustic Modeling
- Natural Language Processing and Understanding
- Voice Biometrics / Speaker Identification
- Noise Suppression / High Noise Environments
- Embedded Systems
- Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR)
- Text To Speech / Speech to Text
- Dictation / Transcription Systems